Financial Advisory Council
- The next meeting of the New Castle County Financial Advisory Board (NCCFAC) is scheduled for Tuesday, May 12, 2020, at 8:15 a.m. in the Large Executive Conference Room at the New Castle County Government Center.
The date for the following meeting is decided at each meeting.
New Castle County Government Center
Large Executive Conference Room
87 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
NCCFAC meeting agendas will be posted here.
- NCCFAC 02/11/20 Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- NCCFAC 12/10/19 Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- NCCFAC 9/10/19 Meeting Minutes (PDF)
Handouts distributed and reviewed at each NCCFAC meeting will be posted here.
- NCCFAC 02/24/20 Meeting Handouts (PDF)
- NCCFAC 02/11/20 Meeting Handouts (PDF)
- NCCFAC 12/10/19 Meeting Handouts (PDF)
Memoranda to Executive and Council
Revenue forecasts reviewed by NCCFAC will be posted here.
- NCCFAC 02/24/20 Meeting Memorandum (PDF)
- NCCFAC 02/11/20 Meeting Memorandum (PDF)
- NCCFAC 12/10/19 Meeting Memorandum (PDF)
NCCFAC Annual Reports will be posted here.
- Mark Oller, Chair
- Kayode Abegunde
- Michael Butler
- Rich Davis
- Jill Floore
- Owen Mathews
- Edward Milowicki
- Ronald Simms
The New Castle County Financial Advisory Council is a nine-member board that meets at least three times annually and otherwise as determined by the chairperson. The purpose of the board is to advise the county executive, county council, and chief financial officer regarding current and projected economic conditions and trends, particularly as they affect New Castle County.
Members shall possess the ability to review, comprehend, and comment upon financial data and project future revenue and expenditures based on available data relevant to past trends and the current economic environment.
No more than three of the members appointed by the county executive or county council shall be of the same political party. Council and the executive may each appoint no more than one representative from New Castle County government.