1. Classes may be divided, combined, canceled, or re-ordered if conditions warrant.
3. ASTM/SEI certified helmets with harness and boots with a heel must be worn by all riders when mounted. Dress code is show attire or polo and breeches. Half chaps are acceptable for English classes.
4. Decisions of the judge and management are final.
5. All dogs must be leashed, although we would prefer that they stay home.
6. Fence heights are approximate.
7. Negative Coggins required, within 1 year. Rhino vaccination required within the last 6 months. Please provide Carousel Park with a copy of your Coggins and proof of rhino vaccination at time of entry or at the Secretary’s Stand.
8. Schooling will be permitted from 7:30 a.m. until 8:45 and where permitted in the schedule. We will start promptly at 9 AM.
9. New Castle County, Carousel Park, and show management are not responsible for any damage, injury, or loss to persons, animals or property of any exhibitor or spectator on or off the show grounds.
10. Points are awarded 6-5-4-3-2-1, each class will be awarded 6 ribbons and there will be a division Champion and Reserve Champion awarded. Grand Champion and Reserve Champion ribbons will be awarded.
Have fun, smile, & enjoy the day
Pre-entries can be submitted to ASaunders@nccde.org
Please email the horse show with any questions you may have as well!